Local Studies Toolkit
Inspire Coventry and Warwickshire
Local libraries do not always have all the books and/or journals that you may need for your research. Other libraries, such as universities, may hold these books. The Inspire scheme allows you access to materials in other libraries.
Inspire Coventry & Warwickshire is a partnership between almost all libraries within this region. This means that if you are registered at any of the libraries within this partnership you can also use any other library in the scheme for reference or study purposes free of charge.
You need to complete an application form to register for this scheme and take it to one of the participating libraries. The application form and further information on this scheme are available at: www.warwickshire.gov.uk/inspire.
Libraries participating in Coventry and Warwickshire:
City College, Coventry
- Coventry Libraries and Information Services
- Coventry PCT Health Sciences Library
- Coventry University, Lanchester Library
- Henley College, Coventry
- Hospital of St. Cross, Health Sciences Library
- North Warwickshire and Hinckley College
- Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
- South Warwickshire Primary Care Trust, Education Centre Library
- Stratford upon Avon College
- University of Warwick
- Walsgrave Hospital, Clinical Sciences Library
- Warwickshire Library and Information Service
- Warwickshire College
- Worcestershire Health Libraries
The Inspire scheme covers the whole West Midlands Region and other areas of the country. You can find out more about participating libraries in other areas at: www.inspire.gov.uk/west_midlands.php.